Social Justice Fund
The CAW Social Justice Fund provides solidarity assistance to non-profit and humanitarian projects within Canada and around the world. The CAW Social Justice Fund was first negotiated in 1990.
Where CAW members have won the Social Justice Fund in negotiations, the employer pays into the Fund an amount per hour worked per worker.
Like Paid Education Leave (PEL), the Social Justice Fund (SJF) is becoming a feature of more and more CAW collective agreements. It is a mark of our commitment to the idea of social unionism.
For more information follow the links below or contact us at email@example.com.
- CAW Social Justice Fund 20 year Anniversary poster
- Famine in East Africa
- Solidarity with Japan
- Reporting Back - Haiti
- Pakistan Emergency Relief - A Letter from CAW President Ken Lewenza
- Haiti Emergency Relief - Personal Donation Form
- Support CAW Haiti Emergency Relief Efforts
- 10 Years of Solidarity in Mozambique
- Reports from Project Visits
- SJF - Video News
- Interviews with Women Trade Unionists from Around the World (audio)