The CAW is committed to representing all of our members and creating safer and fairer workplaces for lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) union members. We're proud of the work we do to confront homophobia and transphobia in the workplace.
Following the links below will lead you to important news about upcoming events and political action on pride issues. There's lots of great general information in our Allies booklet and our current events are reported in our newsletter, Pride in Print. And if you need concrete ideas to help make your workplace more LGBT positive, see our bargaining checklist and our checklist for local unions.
If you want to get in touch, contact the Human Rights Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or join one of our area caucuses by clicking on "Caucus Contacts" below.
- Pride Parades
- Conferences, Events & Education
- May 17th (International Day Against Homophobia & Transphobia)
Materials for Union Activists
- Allies Booklet: Everything you've ever wanted to know about lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans issues
- Workers in Transition: A practical guide for union representatives
- Pride in Print newsletters
- Pride Policies, Papers and Articles
- Letters to Politicians
- Bargaining Checklist and Contract Language on LGBT Issues
- CAW LGBT History
- LGBT Legal and Legislative Issues
- Pride Wear
- 2012 Pride Activist Course Report