Bill 168 Resources (Ontario)
Did you hear? Ontario's Occupational Health and Safety Act is changing!
Bill 168 expands the role of Joint Health and Safety Committees and workplace safety representatives to now cover issues related to violence and harassment issues. Bill 168 also extends the Right to Refuse work on grounds of violence and harssment. It was approved December 15 2009 and officially come into force June 15, 2010.
This site was created to provide resources and assistance to CAW health and safety representatives and workplace activists - giving them the tools to better understand Bill 168 as well as their new responsibilities.
Follow the links below for more information, or contact email@example.com
Check out the Ontario Ministry of Labour Video on Bill 168
- CAW Guide to Bill 168 (downloadable)
- Bill 168 - (Downloadable Full Text)
- What Employers Need to Know (OHSCO)
- Developing Workplace Violence and Harassment Policies and Programs (Toolbox)
- Ministry of Labour (MOL) Guidance Document - Understanding the Law
- Workers Checklist
- CAW Legal Department Memo on Bill 168