Workplace Anti-Harassment Investigation Training Program (3 Days)
This is a negotiated Workplace Harassment Investigation Training program for joint investigation committees, paid by employers.
Course objectives are to:
- Define workplace harassment fully;
- Outline union and management responsibilities for preventing, investigating and resolving workplace harassment;
- Review the legal obligations and tools for preventing and resolving workplace harassment;
- Review and practice investigation procedures (informal, formal, joint);
- Develop investigator's communication skills, knowledge, and confidence to deal with harassment complaints.
For more information, contact the Human Rights Department or your local union .