Building a Respectful Workplace Environment - Workplace Basic Anti-Harassment Training Program (One Day)
This is a negotiated Joint Workplace Human Rights Training program for all workers, paid by employers.
Course objectives are to:
- Develop a shared understanding of 'respect';
- Define workplace harassment;
- Examine the effects of workplace harassment on the individual, the union, the workplace, the employer briefly discuss the
- Connections between harassment, stereotypes, and discrimination;
- Clarify the legal responsibilities involved, and to outline the processes for resolving workplace harassment;
- Talk concretely about our role in building a respectful workplace environment.
For more information, contact the Human Rights Department or your local union .